Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thank Heaven for Little Girls!

So there is an old crop dusting folk tale that Matthew and Heath exposed me to this week... Crop dusters apparently can't have little boys, they only have sweet baby girls! At first I thought they were absolutely crazy; but then, after I thought about it a little while, I think they may be on to something...

Of course it isn't always true and there are always a few exceptions to the rule. (Matthew, Daddy, Heath/Cupcake, Daddy & my Uncle Mitch, and David, Danny, & Kaleb Bullock) But it sure is interesting when you start counting the crop dusters with pretty little girls! (Daddy-2 girls, Matthew-2 girls, David Bullock- 2 girls, Brandon Everette-3 girls!, John Trites-2 girls, & Michael Meins-2 girls!)

I could go on but I'll stop there... Plus, I really want to get to the main point of this post and show you pictures of my gorgeous niece on her first trip to the airport yesterday! She is 6 months old and I'm pretty sure she gets her good looks from her Aunt Kat!!! Thank heaven for little girls!









No comments:

Post a Comment