Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Me and Mini Me

Takin' Care of Business

Meet my sweet little mini me, Miss Ashtyn Beck!  This is Matthew and Ashley's 10 year old daughter who just finished 4th Grade at DeWitt Elementary yesterday.

So as of right now Miss Ashtyn is going to be an honorary member of Team AufderHeide Flying.  I have taken her under my wing and I'm thinking about making her my protege...  The future "Office Manager / Crop Dusting Secretary" of AufderHeide Flying Service!  My Mini Me!!!                        

Mini Me is good with a calculator and does an amazing job at alphabetizing chemical slips!  (She's actually working on them right now)  She is a fantastic doggy sitter.  She's a sharp-shooter when it comes to swatting flies.  She is a skilled golf car driver...  Or at least she hasn't thrown me off or crashed yet..  She cools the guys with her mister fan when they're hot.  She's a great note taker.  And best of all... She pretty much does whatever I ask!  No back talk like the guys or anything!  She just smiles and then goes about doing her task!  This is great, my Mini Me is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment