Thursday, May 5, 2011

As The Prop Turns....

Cupcake commented that life at the airport was somewhat like a soap opera at lunch the other day... "As the Prop Turns"... He said. Man, wouldn't that be a great name for a TV show?!?!

Things have been pretty busy around here today so I apologize for the light blogging. However, in this segment of "As the Prop Turns", I'll try to catch you up to speed on what all is happening. Who knew Cinco de Mayo would turn into such a busy day!

*Amigos* Apparently, word got out on the streets that AufderHeide Flying Service is the coolest place to be to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in DeWitt... Ok, well maybe not that, but my fabulous friends Alesha and Ronni are going to come visit, have a beer and catch up. I'm very excited for some girlfriend interaction! I think I'll even light the candles and clean the grease off the couches in anticipation of their arrival!

*Motorhead* Matthew's engine is finally ready! He and G.W. are on their way to Marianna to pick it up as we speak. I sure hope the road isn't underwater; however, if it is there is no person I'd rather be with than G.W... He could probably measure the force and velocity of the rushing water and then make an informed and educated decision on whether to cross or not!... They should have the engine put together this evening and with all luck the prop will be here tomorrow.

*Imaging* Matthew and I have decided that we need a new logo here at AufderHeide Flying Service. Our newest hats still have Ag Cats on them, and well, we don't fly Ag Cats anymore. We have been working with a great company out of Little Rock that sent us the proofs today. We are both very excited about what we have so far and think it's going to be great! Let me know if you want to be on our waiting list, these things are going to go nationwide!!! (No, really, my good friend Anders in DC told me he wanted an AufderHeide Flying Service hat to wear, as soon as possible!) I think we may also get pocket tees, because, well, I really like pockets... But, anywho, we can't wait to show you!

*Hired Guns* Lonnie and Heath have been helping us all day and I must give major props to them! They have been wonderful to work with and have really helped us out! They have even got excited about AufderHeide Flying Service Cinco de Mayo celebration! ... Which reminds me, I need to go get some cervezas!

Stay tuned for the next episode... As the Prop Turns....

No comments:

Post a Comment