Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sometimes You're the Windshied...


I believe Mary Chapin Carpenter said it best when she sang, "Sometimes you're the wind shied; Sometimes you're the bug"...

It's been a crazy busy day here (as I'm sure it has been everywhere in Arkansas County) with the large chances of rain they are calling for this weekend. If you may recall, everyone and there mother likes put out fertilizer before the rain. But, that's just the way the cookie crumbles and Matthew has done a fabulous job fertilizing his little booty off! He's definitely going to get a few high-fives tonight!!!

...I'm not exactly sure what Miss Carpenter meant by that phrase but after waking up at 5:37 (my alarm didn't go off at 5) and going non-stop since then (even the lady eating fried chicken outside the gas station told me I needed to slow down) I think I kinda feel like that bug on Cupcake's wind shield today!

No comments:

Post a Comment