Saturday, May 7, 2011

Boss Lady



I would like to give a special Mother's Day shout out to the big boss lady around AufderHeide Flying Service, my momma, Margo. She's the big Kahuna, the head honcho, the lady with the plan, the big cheese... Ehh, ok, maybe calling her "big cheese" isn't the best way to show my appreciation, so scratch that...


She pays the bills. She sends out statements. She balances the checkbook, on actual paper. (I didn't even know that was still done anymore) She organizes. She covers for me when I want to go back to the city. She brings us lunches. She cleans our toilets. (I don't want to touch the boys toilets) And most importantly, she signs the checks!


She listens to me whine. She lets my stinky dogs sleep in the bed with her. She makes me dinner, usually. She makes us say excuse me when we burp. She plans most all family get togethers. She makes me Blueberry-less blueberry muffins and picks the chicken out of my chicken noodle soup when I'm sick. She gives the greatest hugs.


She make each on of us feel special. (Although, it's pretty obvious I'm her favorite :) ) She worries for us. She encourages us. She prays for us. She loves us.


Matthew, Alexis, and I are very blessed to have such a wonderful, strong, loving, and caring momma. I'm so thankful God chose her to be my momma and I hope one day I can be half the woman she is today! Happy Mother's Day, Momma! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment